1. Thank you so much for…
2. I warmly appreciate your hospitality.
3. I don’t know how to thank you for your kindness to me.
4. We are indebted to you for your help.
5. With deepest gratitude I write you here few lines.
6. I am writing to thank you, on behalf of my wife and on my own behalf, for the lovely time we had at your party last night.
7. I would like to convey in this letter my heartfelt thanks to you for…
? ? 【范文欣赏】
A Letter of Gratitude
June 7, 2007
Dear Li Ying,
I am now writing these few lines to express my sincere thanks for your parcel last Friday, with English books and tapes, which are helpful to my study. I’d like you to know how much they meant to me. You have a positive genius for studying English. I not only enjoyed the English books, but also those tapes. I shall remember them as one of the most important things in my life.
I will not be very busy the following days. I hope to have the opportunity to express my gratitude to you face to face. I will feel very honored and pleased if you have time to dine with me. Would you kindly let me know what time you are at convenience? I am looking forward to meeting with you!
I repeat my thanks again for your parcel. Please give my kind regards to your family.